Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bath, or shower?

which one do you like to take. i prefere takeing a shower. but if i have time and i don't feel good i like to take a long bubble bath.Bath, or shower?
I prefer soaking in a nice hot tub of bubbles any day to a shower.


If I am in a hurry, I'll shower but that is about the only time.





(((hugs)))Bath, or shower?
I feel the same way, however, I like to shower off after a bath.
shower, i havent taken a bath since i was a baby
Shower, better for the environment
I alternate between days. Shower/hair wash one day, long soak the next. Yup, it keeps you saneee.
shower
shower, considering i don't like sitting in dirty water.
BATH!
you can take a bubble bath sometimes, but u should usually take a shower since bubble baths probably raise ur water bill. I like baths, In CLEAN tubs.
i like them both :]
Both :)
I used to like baths because they're relaxing, but cleaning the tub after a bubble bath takes a while to do. I just stick to showers now.
  • favorite lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment