Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shower or Bath?

shower!!!


a bath would be nice though....Shower or Bath?
yesssssssssss

Report Abuse


Shower or Bath?
I enjoy both but I shower more.
shower-for the envirnment


hot bath-right now because i my muscles ache!!!!
Shower for cleanliness;


Bath (very rarely) for relaxation (or whoopee!)
Shower for getting clean.............bath for relaxing :)
shower...baths take way too long..but the guilty thought of wasting water, soap, and an hour or more is very very attractive...
I take showers. I'm not too crazy about taking baths as I'm not too crazy about the thought of bathing in my own dirt.
I shower two times a day! But, Both can very very nice!! *_^
Bath at night and shower in morning
shower... all the time
River
i love to bathe MiLady. i take a shower however.
shower, plus it leaves more room if your significant other would like to join in and get into some hot, wet and soapy action. what i am talking about cleaning each other off and also rinsing down the shower.
I go to the pool every day, so it`s a shower for me.
Depends if I'm alone or not.
i prefer baths
bath...with extra bubbles please
bath with you
Shower
Shower...I'm not going to take a Bath in my Drity water...I don't see how ya'll do it...You think you are clean washing in Drity water....Ha
Shower
Shower.
Are you flirting with me again ? Personal.
You get in the bath, after hosing self and clothes, scrape and shave, rinse any clothes in there, then shower and finish with whatever topicals. My butt doesn't even smell bad, eh. So what do you deaf cat people think, of CLEAN? Got knowhow.
A natural waterfall outdoor naked shower I want me sweetheart fickleNIF♥™sharing it with me , I would soap and shampoo her all over and let the cascade all over us or a natural outdoor naked whirlpool bath along a river or stream sound very good too
its cold here


so Hot Hot Shower
dirt bath
Shower :)
shower


the bath thing woes nice when I had a tub


o well
I prefer a shower..ITs easier to get in and out..
shower

No comments:

Post a Comment